I appreciated the early suggestions on my first video on the 7-Ingredient Seattle Roll!
- For those of you who don’t go to Asian markets, here is an Amazon shopping list for you to buy the necessary ingredients and tools!
- The reason that I stir the vinegar and sugar mixture throughout the preparation is that it can take some time (often up to 10 minutes) to get the sugar to dissolve in the vinegar. I find it easier to stir it a bit and just come back to stir the mixture as I’m preparing the other ingredients.
- You can download a printable recipe here:
- For vegan rolls, you can replace the salmon and cream cheese with any number of other ingredients, such as cucumber or takuwan (a pickled preparation of daikon radish).
- For more traditional sushi, try tuna or yellow tail and add shiso (an Asian plant of the mint variety) as a garnish.
Please keep the suggestions coming! Thank you!